Dead Mans Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeAd MaNs NaTiOn ReInCaRnAtEd

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Trying out for DMN.
Again, Hi :) Emptyby .:DMN:. Jeremy Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:46 am

» .:DMN:. old member ;)
Again, Hi :) Emptyby .:DMN:. Jeremy Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:28 am

» .:DMN:. old member ;)
Again, Hi :) Emptyby .:DMN:. Jeremy Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:28 am

.:DMN:. old member ;)
Again, Hi :) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:04 pm by .:DMN:.BiShoP
.:DMN:.BiShoP is back !!! Smile)

Comments: 1
.:DMN:. old member ;)
Again, Hi :) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:04 pm by .:DMN:.BiShoP
.:DMN:.BiShoP is back !!! Smile)

Comments: 1

Again, Hi :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.:DMN:.AN
DMN Elite
DMN Elite

Again, Hi :) Empty
PostSubject: Again, Hi :)   Again, Hi :) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:02 pm

You probably know who I am but for the sake of those people who don't know me then let me introduce myself. Call me AN...and no...AN doesn't have any meaning at all. Its just a random name that I made of for the sake of playing COD4. Though people gave me an advise on what better name to replace my current one. Sadly, I kinda love the name "AN" already so I'm stick to that....for now at least Razz

I joke around with people during or before the playing COD4 for gooood entertainment. But I'm not only joking around, I'm also good at playing COD4....well, that's what I think Neutral

Anyway, if you want to play with me then I am happy to do so. Oh and I do have xfire but don't expect any good record because I RARELY...I mean RAAARELY use my Xfire account. My profile is blank and no cod4 record. My xfire is only available for chatting and that's it.

My xfire username is ericgx and like I said, don't expect any fancy profile Razz

My favorite sniper weapon is M40A3.....yeah that's right, Bolt Sniper RUUUULEZ!!! Twisted Evil
Bolt Sniper > Semi-Automatic Sniper...FACT! Razz

Well, that's it for me because I don't have anything to say. If you have any feedbacks about me then you can reply it to my thread here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Again, Hi :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Mans Nation :: Introductions-
Jump to: