Dead Mans Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeAd MaNs NaTiOn ReInCaRnAtEd

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Trying out for DMN.
we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 Emptyby .:DMN:. Jeremy Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:46 am

» .:DMN:. old member ;)
we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 Emptyby .:DMN:. Jeremy Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:28 am

» .:DMN:. old member ;)
we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 Emptyby .:DMN:. Jeremy Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:28 am

.:DMN:. old member ;)
we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:04 pm by .:DMN:.BiShoP
.:DMN:.BiShoP is back !!! Smile)

Comments: 1
.:DMN:. old member ;)
we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:04 pm by .:DMN:.BiShoP
.:DMN:.BiShoP is back !!! Smile)

Comments: 1

we are staying DMN. thats final.

Go down 
+14
.:DMN:.FrcdPz
.:DMN:.Travis
.:DMN:.ASSASIN
toudis
.:DMN:.T1G3R
lolzor
.:DMN:.AN
.:DMN:.Blackfox
.:DMN:.Prtndr
.:DMN:. T0mas
.:DMN:. [KITT]
.:DMN:.Fuse.x
.:DmN:.Flame
/|DMN|\Morphine
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
/|DMN|\Morphine
ADMIN/GOD
ADMIN/GOD
/|DMN|\Morphine

we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:20 pm

lolzor. you better watch yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://deadmansnation2.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:29 pm

Hey all, just wanted to say that I am staying with DMN.
Back to top Go down
/|DMN|\Morphine
ADMIN/GOD
ADMIN/GOD
/|DMN|\Morphine

PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:41 pm

lolzor wrote:
Frcd, DDOS = Distributed Denial Of Service attack, alli have to do is start up my exploit and type in this host address, look through a list of md5 hashs, and fine your dumbass name. And click, Ping Ping Ping my heart out, and guess what? You wont be able to access the internet for a week, and while that happens ill get my botnet on your ass, and have a remote connection to your computer, meanwhile grabbing allll your passwords.

You dont want to mess with me dude. I suggest you shut the fuck up. I didnt say anything to you at all. You should read my post, all i did was state my opinion, no bad words or anything, and some dumbass flamed me.

sounds like your a spoiled little fat bitch who beggs his mommy to get him shit cuz hes too god damn lazy to go out and work for himself. got too much time on your hands sittin around eatin shit and playin on computers all day startin shit that you know you cant back up. so shut the fuck of you punk ass bitch, maby your mommy will buy you somethin else to keep you from crying after you read this. oh you broke your back? well gee im sorry what happened? fall out of your chair when you lifted your arm and all the momentum carried your pudgy ass out on the floor and crushed that underdeveloped twig you call a spine? maby if you got out once and a while you wouldnt be such a weak little bitch waddeling around colapsing every 5 feet cuz you dont have the strength to haul your fat ass around. cert you dont got the balls to back up any of the shit youve been sayin. if all your gonna do is cry about how we are being mean and you hurt your back and you paid for a site just shut the fuck up. i dont deal with little pussy bitches like you who aint got the balls to start a real fight. instead you try to start shit with people on the internet making hollow threats tryin to make yourself sound big. so go fuck yourself man, this is OUR clan. and their aint no way in hell yor going to take it from us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:23 am

lolzr heres an idea u dumb fuck i have mobile broadband so everytime i shut the internet off and turn back on i have a new ip adress ooo another thing is im goin to college for computer forensics so you think you can fuck with any of us ur dead wrong cuz i can figure out who you are and i can make sure you can never turn ur computer back on...o and morph LMFAO
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:.Fuse.x

PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:16 am

.:DMN:.Morphine wrote:
lolzor wrote:
Frcd, DDOS = Distributed Denial Of Service attack, alli have to do is start up my exploit and type in this host address, look through a list of md5 hashs, and fine your dumbass name. And click, Ping Ping Ping my heart out, and guess what? You wont be able to access the internet for a week, and while that happens ill get my botnet on your ass, and have a remote connection to your computer, meanwhile grabbing allll your passwords.

You dont want to mess with me dude. I suggest you shut the fuck up. I didnt say anything to you at all. You should read my post, all i did was state my opinion, no bad words or anything, and some dumbass flamed me.

sounds like your a spoiled little fat bitch who beggs his mommy to get him shit cuz hes too god damn lazy to go out and work for himself. got too much time on your hands sittin around eatin shit and playin on computers all day startin shit that you know you cant back up. so shut the fuck of you punk ass bitch, maby your mommy will buy you somethin else to keep you from crying after you read this. oh you broke your back? well gee im sorry what happened? fall out of your chair when you lifted your arm and all the momentum carried your pudgy ass out on the floor and crushed that underdeveloped twig you call a spine? maby if you got out once and a while you wouldnt be such a weak little bitch waddeling around colapsing every 5 feet cuz you dont have the strength to haul your fat ass around. cert you dont got the balls to back up any of the shit youve been sayin. if all your gonna do is cry about how we are being mean and you hurt your back and you paid for a site just shut the fuck up. i dont deal with little pussy bitches like you who aint got the balls to start a real fight. instead you try to start shit with people on the internet making hollow threats tryin to make yourself sound big. so go fuck yourself man, this is OUR clan. and their aint no way in hell yor going to take it from us.

Morph, you make me LOL!
Back to top Go down
/|DMN|\Morphine
ADMIN/GOD
ADMIN/GOD
/|DMN|\Morphine

PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:50 pm

in other words.....do not fuck with Morphine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:33 pm

lol! this is just to funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadmansnation.tk

PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:11 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
lolzor

PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:39 pm

Not funny at all, its a very unintelligent statement, and is just plain wrong. Obviously none of you have any idea at all. So in all, fuck the meeting Morphine, i don't want anything to do with the clan I created.

Have a nice life.

P.S. Whatever fat ass told me some shit about the forensics class hes taking, that doesn't mean SHIT, because whatever user name your using, it will TELL ME YOUR CURRENT IP ADDRESS. Do some research before you fuck around acting like a know it all. And by the way, that's called a Dynamic IP address, pay attention next time. Okay buddy?

Thanks,

Your clan creator,

Certified.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:02 pm

lolzor wrote:
Not funny at all, its a very unintelligent statement, and is just plain wrong. Obviously none of you have any idea at all. So in all, fuck the meeting Morphine, i don't want anything to do with the clan I created.

Have a nice life.

P.S. Whatever fat ass told me some shit about the forensics class hes taking, that doesn't mean SHIT, because whatever user name your using, it will TELL ME YOUR CURRENT IP ADDRESS. Do some research before you fuck around acting like a know it all. And by the way, that's called a Dynamic IP address, pay attention next time. Okay buddy?

Thanks,

Your clan creator,

Certified.

um yeah i am pretty sire frcd knows that cert
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:16 pm

frcd duz know that and do ur so fucking stupid just go step in front of a fucking bus and make every1 happy
Back to top Go down
/|DMN|\Morphine
ADMIN/GOD
ADMIN/GOD
/|DMN|\Morphine

PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:21 pm

dude. thats what i said before we talked yesterday. and you confronted me on it. and now your goin back gettin all pissed. bipollar much?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:30 pm

.:DMN:.FrcdPz wrote:
frcd duz know that and do ur so fucking stupid just go step in front of a fucking bus and make every1 happy

now that made me laugh Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:16 pm

why thank you flame im glad i could amuse you this evening lmao
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:.PHY$1C4L

PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:22 pm

lolzor is a fag fag fagget! fag fag! haha your a fag! and leave fuse alone or ill whoop yow ass!
but wait theres more
fuck you asshole go rot in hell.
thanks, Phys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:48 am

and lauren gets the i humor kaleb award lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:49 am

oo and lolzer you called me a fat ass...

<--------------HOW THE FUCK DO I LOOK LIKE A FAT ASS...YOU DUMB SOB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:02 pm

All I gotta say is, LOL!! This is funny. And ya FrcdPz, U dont look like a fat ass. How did he get that from the picture???? (Maybe he needs contacts) but anyway, LOL to all. Very funny. Flame, the bus.... LOL!!
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:57 pm

im really hoping he does it cuz that would be funny as hell to see on the news
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:. Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:18 pm

IM STAYIN but keepin up with |NxS|
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:.ASSASIN

PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:08 pm

why we destroy .:DMN:.?
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:.AN
DMN Elite
DMN Elite

PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:20 am

Momo won't catch me here. I WIN! king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:25 am

.:DMN:.AN wrote:
Momo won't catch me here. I WIN! king

lol AN
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:. Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:38 am

AN why dotn you go on xfire no more Sad and all the rest of you add mt xfire numskull102
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we are staying DMN. thats final.   we are staying DMN. thats final. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

we are staying DMN. thats final.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2