Dead Mans Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeAd MaNs NaTiOn ReInCaRnAtEd

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Trying out for DMN.
Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine? Emptyby .:DMN:. Jeremy Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:46 am

» .:DMN:. old member ;)
Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine? Emptyby .:DMN:. Jeremy Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:28 am

» .:DMN:. old member ;)
Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine? Emptyby .:DMN:. Jeremy Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:28 am

.:DMN:. old member ;)
Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:04 pm by .:DMN:.BiShoP
.:DMN:.BiShoP is back !!! Smile)

Comments: 1
.:DMN:. old member ;)
Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:04 pm by .:DMN:.BiShoP
.:DMN:.BiShoP is back !!! Smile)

Comments: 1

Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine?

Go down 
+3
.:DMN:.FrcdPz
.:DMN:.Fuse.x
.:DMN:. =P
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DMN Elite
DMN Elite

Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine? Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine?   Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:09 am

Hey guys,

So i got great suggestion for ya guys.

BACKGROUND INFO::
--- I created |xS| when certified told us that we are moving to another site, and gave us another tag name called IXE - i hated that so i started a new clan == JUST TO LET U KNOW .. |xS| Xtreme Snipers
you can also check us out on xtreme-Snipers.forumotion.net-- Server is also open IP 68.232.177.233.
--- Then all of sudden all the DMN Started saying - and DMN was once again AS ONE!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now i Appeal to admin,Mods and Morphine.
To Combine xS and DMN.-- Make it x[DMN] or x|DM|s - or |xMn| You can drop a Suggestion.

I have also created a new site which is xtreme-snipers.forumotion.net name it Whatever, This would be our new site. I would not mind if you want to redit this site, - Make it in a new site..

2 advantage u get form this

1) Certified thinks that he made this Clan and server, -- he will HAve No! jursidication on us - Cuz the tags will be changed

2) ofcouse you dont want me to leave DMN > do ya affraid -- See no 1 wants me to leave DMN.. you all love me Razz haha

3) You will Get paid Server. -- If you want to donate .---- i Can set it up for ya ,, which are open 24/7 - which is 15 dollars a month oo Check out ur pings at my xS Server - If suitable they are like 100 members
Donate 15 dollars would not kill ya Smile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to reply this thread.

Frist your gona Say Either YES OR NO..

If yes - No need to give reason..- [ Tell us what do u think about xS and DMN joining- Idea about our TAGS

If no - give a reason[no need to tell ur tags idea]

dont know yet - then ur fate can be Decided by the admins

I CANT LEAVE OR EXIT xS -- sorry guys

Thanks ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com :P
.:DMN:.Fuse.x

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine?   Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:13 am

Sounds good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine?   Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:39 am

i like it...the only thing about that is....cert might think he one lol
Back to top Go down
/|DMN|\Morphine
ADMIN/GOD
ADMIN/GOD
/|DMN|\Morphine

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine?   Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:04 pm

i would like to join the clans.
im thinking about semi renaming this clan. im not going to change it up to much just something like fox suggested. like DMXS or sumthing idk yet im working on it. all i would do is change the tags, and the banner. same clan just new name and tags.
if not we will just join the two clans like momo said and it should still work out good. but i kinda want to change the name and tags so cert isnt like oh well thats my clan.

so any new names simalar to DMN will help me in my decision=]
Back to top Go down
https://deadmansnation2.forumotion.com
DMN Elite
DMN Elite

PostSubject: hey morph --   Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:19 pm

hey morph mate.

i think [DMXS] Sounds good.

or maybe x[DMN]

Duno we will decide ,, xfire me ok?

and plux about banner,

you should close this site,, ?

and come to mine, we will edit mine ? ok?/

ill give all the ranks that were in the clan..
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com :P
.:DmN:.Flame
.:DmN:.Flame

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine?   Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:10 pm

i think this is a good idea and i support you both. Good luck on figuring out a way to combine the clans!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadmansnation.tk
.:DMN:.Blackfox

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine?   Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:26 pm

nope that's not it you close your one becase its all ready have 12 Members this webpage got 43 members and anyway there some former DMN on xS
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:. Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine?   Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:45 am

how about |NxS| nation of xtreme snipers?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine?   Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys |xS| and .:DMN:. COmbine?
Page 1 of 1